Human Resource procedures and employment law are specialist areas so to help our members, the following sections reference experts and advisors, and provide links to relevant information so that you can make informed decisions and take appropriate action.
The chartered Institute of Professional Development are the professional body for experts in people at work. For more than 100 years, we've been championing better work and working lives by setting professional standards for HR and people development, as well as driving positive change in the world of work.
The spread of COVID-19, is an exceptional circumstance with ongoing ramifications for organisations, individuals and society on every level. As the situation continues to develop and change, the CIPD will provide updated advice, resources and guidance to support employers and people professionals in their response.
If you wish to take a look at the whole CIPD website relating to Covid-19 click here
If you are short of time or know what you are looking for then here are some direct links to content on the CIPD website:
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions to offer guidance in responding to the coronavirus disease, COVID-19
- Click here for top tips on getting the most from remote working
- Click here for a guide to help you plan your organisation’s response to developments with the Covid-19 pandemic global health emergency
- Click here for a policy document you can use to set out your organisation's emergency plans
- Click here for a regularly updated factsheet for UK employers that provides an overview of the current Covid-19 situation
- These guidelines are for employees relating to work and in what circumstances you can leave the home. It also includes information on subjects like furloughed workers, sick pay, claiming benefits. Click here
- The Government have issued guidelines for employers relating to work and in what circumstances you can leave the home. It also includes information on furloughed workers, sick pay, claiming benefits. Click here
- Here is a link to government guidelines about work and social distancing. Click here
- Guidance for apprentices, employers, training providers, end-point assessment organisations (EPAOs) and external quality assurance providers about changes to apprenticeships due to coronavirus (COVID-19). Click here
SAPCA provides step-by-step support to reduce the stress of managing sports and play construction projects. It promotes collaboration and innovation to help ensure successful projects, every time.
SAPCA's Covid-19 pages provide advice on a number of the practical and logistical challenges faces by sporting facilities having to close due to Covid-19. To see their available resources, please click here.
How we can stop the spread of coronavirus and keep our environment safe for everyone. Please visit their website for the article.
Changes to government guidance on physical activity and sport were announced on 29 May 2020 and came into effect on 1 June 2020 across England.
Since the announcement, national governing bodies (NGBs) have been working alongside the Department for Culture Media and Sport (DCMS) to interpret the new guidance for their individual sports and setting out sport-specific advice for individuals, clubs and local authorities.
For sport-specific covid-19 guidance for outdoor sports and physical activity, please visit their website.