Aldenham School, South east
Aldenham School is an HMC co-educational boarding and day school (aged 11-18) situated in a magnificent Hertfordshire rural setting only 13 miles from Central London.
We are looking to recruit a Groundsperson to work in a team of six staff to assist with the upkeep of the School’s extensive grounds and gardens.
Applicants should have a sound knowledge of amenity horticulture and machinery.
The successful candidate must be able to work unsupervised, be a team player and have a flexible approach to work.
- Relevant qualifications in horticulture (Desirable).
- Experience in amenity sports turf gained in a similar position (Essential).
- Good communication skills.
- Commitment to equal opportunities.
- Good record of attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and own initiative and prioritise own workload.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of agricultural machinery.
Process to apply:
If you are interested in applying please return the Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
40 hours per week (some Saturdays)
Monday, 12 April 2021 - 5:00pm
Salary Pay Band 3, Spine B - £23,433