Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Head Groundsperson to join our team to oversee and maintain the grounds of a League One Football Club in the midlands area of the UK. You would have overall responsibility for managing the grounds team, maintaining both the training and stadium pitches ensuring their match readiness.
Who are we?
idverde is Europe’s leading provider of grounds maintenance services and landscape creation projects, with an annual turnover of €700m and over 7,000 colleagues operating throughout the UK, France, the Netherlands, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland.
We offer a holistic range of services to support the creation, maintenance and management of landscapes throughout the UK, working with both public and private sector clients to deliver bespoke solutions for each project’s unique challenges.
As the UK’s top grounds maintenance and landscaping provider, idverde UK offers a broad range of services. From professional open space management to landscape design and build, grounds maintenance, tree surgery, civil engineering, outdoor facilities management, biodiversity management, waterways management and much more.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Do you have a level 3 qualification in sportsground maintenance
- Do you have previous experience of maintaining a sports or horticultural site
- Are you able to manage, engage, motivate and develop your teams
- If you have a knowledge of hybrid sports turf, that would be an advantage but not essential.
- A Full UK Driving Licence
What’s in it for you?
- Negotiable salary depending on experience
- Company Van
- 25 Days holiday (plus statutory days)
- Company pension scheme
- Continued training and development to grow you career
- Plus a range of other benefits
Process to apply:
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to attach your CV and quote the reference number to support your application
Thursday, 28 July 2022 - 12:00pm
Negotiable depending on experience