SIS Pitches, UK based sites
Summer site operatives / groundworkers
SIS Group is a world leading group of companies in the manufacture of artificial grass and in the design, construction, installation and maintenance of synthetic and natural sports pitches throughout the UK and overseas.
With an expanding portfolio of UK, European and overseas clients, particularly within the educational and sports sectors, SIS is seeking a competent Maintenance Supervisor (temp) for our SISPlus maintenance division.
Working across the UK, the main purpose and objectives of the role would be to ensure that the maintenance of SIS installations is carried out effectively and efficiently providing the customer with constant quality of product and service, to assist the Maintenance Manager in the planning of raw materials, equipment and labour to efficiently complete maintenance projects and to be able to offer an enhanced follow up service to customers.
- Clean driving licence
- Reasonable level of the English Language as the role is customer facing.
- Excellent written English skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Prior experience of synthetic turf maintenance processes
- Prior experience of synthetic turf maintenance equipment
- Prior experience in synthetic turf installation and repairs
- Knowledge of tractors and machinery
- Prior experience of sports field line marking
- PA1 / PA6 spraying qualifications
Process to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send your CV to email@example.com – all applications will be considered on receipt. Alternatively, you can complete the application form which can be found on our website.
SISPITCHES is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates from our diverse community are welcome and will be considered based on their skills, knowledge and experience suitable for the role.
Temporary with potential to become full-time
Friday, 30 April 2021 - 5:00pm
Salary – negotiable dependent upon experience