Turfcare Advisory (TCA) by GMA Learning
The Grounds Management Association’s Turfcare Advisory is an easy-to-use service offering a wide range of advice, from basic playing surface problems to the design and construction of playing surfaces. The service provides simple solutions to problems such as...
For further information, please contact email@example.com
All the advice given will be supported by an easy-to-follow report which will clearly identify the course(s) of action recommended. This may include:
• The identification of pests and diseases and grasses,
• Health and safety issues,
• The correct types of playing surface,
• Maintenance programmes,
• Machine buying and maintenance,
• As well as help and advice with applications for funding.
All of the advisors used by the GMA are/have been practising groundskeepers with all the necessary skills required to develop a simple, affordable solution to a problem.
Show your interest now!
Call 01908 312 511