Discover GMA membership
Not for profit grassroots sports clubs involved with the operation and management of sports facilities.
Grassroots sports clubs often rely on volunteers or retired grounds people to maintain their pitches. With limited time and resources the challenges of grassroots grounds management means GMA membership can offer a valuable and affordable hand of support.
Joining the GMA will give you instant access to a range of industry endorsed, professionally delivered, affordable solutions for a wide variety of requirements, including technical maintenance information, industry updates, training, health and safety and consultancy services. Additionally reflect your agreement to sign up to the GMA's Code of Practice and demonstrate confidence in your professional ability.
One copy of the Grounds Management magazine
Keep up to date with features and news
Save with discount on GMA Learning
Optimise playability with best practice
Discounted learning for colleagues
Give your team the access to training
• One-to-one online guidance with 'Ask the Expert'
• The GMA Annual salary survey report
• Discounted delegate place at GMA events
• 15% off at Cotswold Outdoor and other brands
• Access to the GMA's online technical library
• Access to free legal advice, online and phone
• Regular news updates by email
Invest in you
£68.00 a year.
That's less than £1.50 a week.