Discover GMA membership
GMA Individual membership is for individuals who have an active interest in grounds maintenance and management – willing volunteer and paid professional. Join the GMA and gain access to the people, the knowledge, the skills and the resources that will help you to thrive in your job and develop your career.
As a member you can access all of our products and services, with many attracting substantial members’ only discounts. Additionally reflect your agreement to sign up to the GMA's Code of Practice and demonstrate confidence in your professional ability.
Students in full-time education who are not earning a salary can join as an GMA member, and enjoy the same benefits as a full member (at half the price of individual grounds person membership).
Free subscription to Grounds Management
Keep up to date with features and news
Save with discount on GMA Learning
Optimise playability with best practice
Access to the online technical library
Find information quickly and easily
• Free annual copy of the GMA Handbook
• The GMA Annual survey salary report
• Discounted delegate place at GMA events
• One-to-one online guidance with 'Ask the Expert'
• 15% off at Cotswold Outdoor and other brands
• Access to free legal advice, online and phone
• Regular news updates by email
Invest in you
£48.00 a year. (£24.00 for the retired grounds person and student.)
That's less than £1 a week.