Delivered by Jason Booth (Director of Technical and Learning), Tom Rowley and Ian Mather-Brewster (Key Account Managers – Football & Cricket for GaNTIP), GMA Live: Back to Play will cover latest news and the GMA’s interim works documents.
These documents have been created with our members in mind, providing recommendations on the current minimum works that may be required to keep sports surfaces ticking along across football, cricket, rugby, horse racing, bowling and croquet.
Grounds Management Association has continued to network with sports bodies and government to provide the latest guidance for the sector. Our primary focus always remains the safety, as well as the physical and mental wellbeing everyone working in the industry. We also understand that each working situation and environment during this challenging time is a case-by-case scenario.
This webinar aims to help you understand:
- What may happen to your surface if it's not maintained
- How you can bring your playing surface ‘back to play’
- How the GMA is encouraging more volunteers to sign-up and help grassroots sports get ‘back to play’
- Core grounds maintenance tasks, and how to identify these
- Where to go for latest funding, advice and support.
To join us on Wednesday 13 May please sign-up here. You can also choose to share a question you'd like answered during the webinar, in the below comment box - we aim to answer as many of these as possible.